|Sittee Point, Belize Beach Condos
Two Oceanview Condos With Studio Apartment
- Belize by Naturalight A comprehensive guide to planning a Belize vacation, doing business, and living in Belize.
- Belize Trips Belize Trips’ specialty is customized vacations that they design with you and are honed to reflect your individual interests.
- Belize Zoo The Belize Zoo and Tropical Education Center is settled upon 29 acres of tropical savanna and exhibits over 125 animals all native to Belize. The zoo keeps animals which were orphaned, born at the zoo, rehabilitated animals, or sent to The Belize Zoo as gifts from other zoological institutions.
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary Google images of Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Crystal Auto Rental One of the largest car rental companies in Belize.
- Dangriga Auto Rental Auto rental company dedicated to providing quality transportation services to people wanting to have a true Belizean experience. Includes cars, SUVs, vans, minibuses, buses and more.
- Island Expeditions About the Country and People, Venture Inland to the Jungle & Rivers, Belize Barrier Reefs and Coral Atolls, Mayan Culture Past and Present, Caving in Belize, Cave Tubing Belize, Actun Tunichil Muknal - ATM Cave, Natural History - Flora and Fauna, Belize Fact Sheet, Map of Belize.
- Second Nature Divers Located on Hopkins Beach near Almond Beach at Jaguar Reef Lodge and offer scuba diving tours and instruction on Belize's Barrier Reef, South Water Cay Reserve, Glover's Reef and Turneffe Atoll.
- Stann Creek Car Rental One of the largest and most diversified car rentals in all of Stann Creek and Toledo Districts. Will pick up and deliver, either at Placencia Airstrip or at any hotel on the peninsula.
- Travel Belize Spectacular natural attractions and the excitement of discovering Mother Nature’s Best Kept Secret draw travelers from around the globe, promising both relaxation and the richly rewarding authenticity they seek in a genuine Caribbean getaway.
Notes From The Owners:
We bought this property in 2006 and the house / 2 condos were finished in May 2010. . Our four children love the area, beach, river, jungle and environment. It's normal to see iguanas, coatemundi, (small, non-aggressive animals in the raccoon family) lizards, and birds (some specific to Central America). The area has an abundance of tropical flowers, palm trees, coconut trees, and delicious fruit - some you've never tasted before.
What attracted us to Belize was the beach and the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world. The reef, which is 10 -12 miles from the beach, is great for sport fishing, or fly fishing (bring your own fly fishing rods), but is also where you will experience breathtaking underwater views as you snorkel or scuba dive. On the far side of the reef, you may be one of the fortunate ones to swim next to a sperm whale, if you scuba dive.
We are closest to what is known as the friendliest village in Belize - the village of Hopkins. You will see lot of smiles and many friendly greetings. The people of Belize are very laid back and never seem to be in a hurry.
The local restaurants have good, and very reasonably priced food. Most serve typical Belizean meals: stew chicken or barbecue chicken, with rice and beans and a small side salad or coleslaw, for $3.00 US.
They may also have burritos, fish, or lobster on the menu. Breakfast is typically eggs, beans and fryjacks (fried bread dough), but omelets or other things might be on the menu. There are many road side stands with Mayan women cooking barbecue chicken on a grill, and serving it with side dishes. If the food is being cooked fresh, then it should be OK to eat. We have eaten at these many, many times and have never gotten sick. We suggest you avoid pre-made sandwiches and that sort of thing, that you will see at grocery stores and bus stations. In Hopkins and other areas you can get a large chicken chow mien for $4.00 US. All of the Chinese restaurants in Belize also serve fried shrimp, fried chicken, hamburgers, fried chicken sandwiches, fried fish sandwiches and french fries. You may want to treat yourself to a meal at one of the many resorts or other fine dining restaurants.
We hope you will experience some of the popular attractions, take a trip out to the reef, kayak up the river and just relax on the beach. Surely your vacation to Belize will be an adventure you'll never forget. Many of our guests have said that it was the best vacation they have EVER had.
You better Belize it!
Belize Beach Condos are privately owned and operated. Reservation and deposit are required.|
Acceptance of reservation and depost is determined on availability.